Serial Data Sdn Bhd recommends
BarDIMM and BarSIMM
Jetmobile’s BarDIMM and BarDIMM solutions is a complete intelligent barcoding solution for PCL5 compatible laser printers. BarDIMM and BarSIMM extend the PCL5 language. Barcode formatting, error detection, and checksum calculation are performed by the BarDIMM firmware, reducing the load on the host and the network. Barcodes can be printed in almost any size or rotation, bar width, and height.BarDIMM Pro and BarSIMM Are Jetmobile’s embedded barcoding solution, for a list of supported devices click here. For devices not natively supported by BarDIMM Pro or BarSIMM, learn more about Jetmobile’s BarDIMM Box.
SecureJet SecureJet is a patented enterprise class solution for print devices. SecureJet secures document output, reduces printing costs and makes printing convenient for an increasingly mobile workforce. SecureJet is offered in three distinct modules, modules can be purchased in various combinations or individually and include: SecureJet Enterprise Authentication, SecureJet Enterprise Secure Printing and SecureJet Tracking. SecureJet, when purchased as a pack, also provides detailed tracking and auditing information on printer and user usage for increased compliance and cost reduction.SecureJet Express is designed to meet the requirements of a small to medium sized business having fewer devices and fewer users. Unlike SecureJet Enterprise, SecureJet Express is not broken down into modules
Jetmobile’s MicrDIMM solution is an intelligent check printing solution for laser printers that are PCL5 compatible. MicrDIMM makes it possible to print documents with E13B and CMC7 characters securely. MicrDIMM reduces the risks of fraud, secures payment systems, and saves a company the cost of expensive pre-numbered check paper and check printing equipment.
Intelligent Barcoding Printing barcodes on documents output by Windows, SAP R/3 and ECC, Oracle or even your own custom application, is easy with BarDIMM Pro and BarSIMM. Your HP LaserJet printer will instantly become proficient in producing high quality 1D and 2D barcodes at high speed. The BarDIMM™ Pro and BarSIMM™ solution has become the most complete and simple product to quickly and accurately print barcodes on HP LaserJet printers. Use the BarDIMM Box for non-natively supported print devices and achieve the same high quality barcoding printing results as Jetmobile’s embedded BarDIMM Pro offers. Unlike some barcode solutions, which merely add fonts to a PC or printer, BarDIMM Pro actually extends the PCL5 language. Barcode formatting, error detection, and checksum calculation are performed by the BarDIMM firmware, reducing the load on the host and the network. Barcodes can be printed in almost any size or rotation, bar width, and height. Caption text can be embedded in the bars or printed above or below the bars in a variety of fonts and sizes (including Code 128 PayPoint barcodes).
- Easy to Install: The BarDIMM Pro memory module can be installed in a few minutes.
- Universal: Supports more than 80 types of barcodes.
- Plug & play in Windows—standard activation through the application font menu (click here for more information).
- Easily usable in PCL/SCS mode from AS/400 and from Unix systems using the included Freescape technology.
- Checks and validates incoming data.Error messages when barcode data is NOT valid for the active symbology.
- Automatic Checksum calculation and data compression.Text is automatically printed under bars, formatted and scaled by the printer.
- Firmware can be upgraded on-site on the same printer model, something previously not available with BarDIMM products.
- Freescape technology to replace the escape character with an ASCII character, configurable from the printer front panel menu and through escape sequence.
- Includes an extensive library of scalable symbols used on labels and shipping/manufacturing documents. Features extensive flash storage capabilities to keep forms, logos, and fonts loaded on the printer for faster throughput.
Barcoding from Other Systems Barcoding from systems such as Unix or mainframes, is available by inserting barcoding commands in PCL5 flows or ASCII/SCS spool files. The BarDIMM Pro solution features the complete set of BarDIMM functionalities, plus a flash disk to store signatures, forms, logos, or fonts. BarDIMM Pro is available for most HP LaserJet printers and as an external print server for entry-level HP LaserJet printers and other non-HP PCL5e printers.
Supported 1D Barcodes
GS1-14, Datacode 14, RSS14, GTIN-12, UPC-A/E, GTIN-13, EAN-8/13, Code 39, Ext Code 39, Code 93, Ext code 93, 25 Interleaved, 25Industrial, 25 Matrix, Code 128, GS1-128, EAN/UCC 128, Codabar Monarch, MSI Plessey, OCR-A & B.
Supported 2D Barcodes
PDF 417, Macro PDF 417, AZTEC, UPS Maxicode, DataMatrix, QRCode, Codablock-F, GS1 Datacode RSS CC-A and CC-B.
For any printers and MFP's that do not support embedded solutions , including older printers , low end printers and non HP printers , the solution to use is Bardimm Box
The SecureJet Enterprise Pack operates serverlessly, eliminating the need for costly print servers, reducing network traffic, and delivering a range of further enterprise-grade benefits. These include, for example, high resilience and failover capability, strong user authentication that is unaffected by WAN/LAN failure or LDAP availability issues, and compatibility with existing server-based printing in mixed architectures. Unlike other print solutions, the SecureJet Enterprise Pack combines all the critical enterprise print benefits in one single product – yet delivers the flexibility of integration to suit the specific needs of many different vertical sectors, through the availability of industry-specific Connectors.
- Reduced confidentiality risk, via strongly authenticated user access
- Operational and reputational protection, through secure printing
- Effective cost and efficiency control, through rule-based printing
- Robust audit compliance, through comprehensive tracking and reporting
SecureJet Enterprise works with existing corporate identification methods for authentication, including PIN, proximity badge, PKI smart card and swipe card, ensuring that documents can only be collected by those who are authorised to collect them. It can validate users directly through AD/LDAP, through self-enrollment, through Single Sign On (SSO) or even local list, offering organisations plenty of integration options. It can secure any or all pritner and MFP functions, as well as limit which functions employees can use. The SecureJet Pack-Badge includes the badge reader (swipe, Proximity or contact PKI Smartcard).
SecureJet Enterprise secures print jobs both at rest and en route to the print device, using strong PKI encryption. Encryption is performed on the client PC or in a shared print queue before any spooling or decryption takes place inside the printer – so the process is secure from end to end. For additional security, print jobs files automatically self-delete after release or according to a predefined expiration time, thus removing the kind of sensitive data that often presents a security risk.
The SecureJet Enterprise Pack enables organisations to actively reduce printing costs through quotas and rules-based printing. Its Track-GreenSaver feature makes it possible to set multiple restrictions on a user, user group, organization unit, and printer – for instance, according to document size or cost, whether the document is color or black and white, etc.
SecureJet Enterprise audits print activity fully and effectively, regardless of the operating system the print job originates from. Its Track-GreenSaver feature can audit data from enterprise-standard directories Sources such as Workgroups, and Active Directory and bill back organisational units for the actual print and copy usage. In addition, it can accurately report cancelled or partial print or copy jobs, email and fax, and deleted jobs, ensuring total clarity around users' interactions with the print system and their implications for costs, budgets, security and operational risk.
Jetmobile MICR DIMM
If you need to print secure checks from Windows, SAP R/3, SAP ECC, Oracle, or even your own custom application, insert MicrDIMM Pro into your HP LaserJet printer. Your HP printer will continuefunctioning as a generic printer but will also instantly become a secure MICR printer, producing checks with security fonts and E13B or CMC7 highly readable symbols. Successful integration of payroll and accounts payable functions is critical to the effectiveness of most Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) strategies. Application software from SAP R/3, Baan and Oracle effectively manage the data required for these functions. However, the specialized needs of payroll and A/P check printing often extend beyond the capabilities of standard ERP applications. MicrDIMM Pro is the most complete and simple solution to securely and accurately print checks on HP LaserJet printers. Some MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) printer solutions rely on dedicated, centralized MICR printing systems. MicrDIMM Pro adds MICR printing capabilities to HP LaserJet printers, eliminating the need for expensive check printing equipment and supplies.
Configured for easy installation into a printer's available memory module upgrade sockets, these intelligent "printer personality" modules add advanced check printing capabilities to LaserJet printers. The printer maintains functionality—beyond regular office printing and also becomes capable of securely outputting checks.
Advantages of MicrDIMM Pro
When used with industry standard ERP applications, the MicrDIMM Pro offers features and tools needed to quickly and easily print secured checks and check-letters. •Print high-quality MICR code on non-dedicated printers.
- Supports CMC-7, E13B, OCR-A, and OCR-B symbologies
- Integrates into most ERP environments, drivers built into SAP
- “Plug & Play” in Windows application, standard activation through the application font menu (click here for information).
- Check printing API: conversion from digits to text, multi-line formatting, high security fonts
- Multicurrency and multilingual (English, Czech, French, German, Italian and Spanish)
- Compatible with the Euro currency (multilingual API and conversion)
- Compatible with most contemporary HP LaserJet Printers
- Protects access to signatures and macros stored on printer storage devices
- Features up to 30MB of flash storage (on the MicrDIMM Pro Pro only)
- Hardware key to lock check printing (Level 4 and 5 only)
- Hardware sensor to detect magnetic toner cartridge and prevent printing without special toner (MicrDIMM Level 3 and 4 only)
- Reduces need for specialized check stock
- "Just-in-time" account changes
- Flexible output
Cloud Invoice Processing
Enhanced Datawatch Monarch
The best Barcoding Solution for SAP , Legacy and other ERP's